Today's 6thGen Meet at Miami

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
OMIFUCKINGOD!!! HOW FUCKING GAY WAS THAT WHEN WE GOT PULLED OVER!?!?!?!?!?!?!

anyways, it was nice meeting you guys. i apologize i had to depart after we got "busted" but i got family responsibilities and ****. sorry about that. it was REAL cool, and nice. we totally hit it off and vibed. BUT **** THE COP MAN!!!

i'll let andryck explain that story to you guys reading this that wasn't there, but FUCKERS!!!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh man, i wanna hear this. and by the way, WHO TOOK THE PICS!? post em uppp!!! haha.

oh yea, btw, congrats on the first 6thgen meet to ever get pulled over, hahaha. i know tho when a bunch of us were rolling out to the v6p meet at jones beach we did quite a few things to accumulate some tickets...there and back, haha, i know i had to catch up at one point and i was doing like 115 rippin, haha. craziness.

Last edited:

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOL! Dude that sh!t was funny aSz fuqk!, Peter ( Fallen ), Was taking a $h!t! He was like oh noesss!!!!
skurred.gif
That sh!t was too funny!! LOL!!!! Well the funny part is that there was only 2 cars.. DNA couldnt make it and mine is still in the shop :(!!!!! but w.e It was fun meeting you guys and you guys are a fucking trip! We got the stickers done we got a set for you peter dam homo... Andy should be posting the pics up soon bro. Peter i always knew you were gay
run.gif

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Peter i always knew you were gay
run.gif

carl (cdubb77) had picked our BBQ grill that was right next to some gay awareness thing in the park. i htink these guys might have some fun hangin out, hahahahahahahaaha. just kidding guys. carls gotta fiance!! and shes a she! haha.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
deeeez nuts bitch! naw, i wasn't taking a ****. when he came over i was contemplating challenging a ticket if he provided one, but i was PISSED!!! and check it, since andy can't post the story, i'll do it.

so around the end of the meet me and the guys decide hey we need pics. so we fucking around take some still shots, hoods up whatever. then i'm like "let's get some of us rollin' around." we're in a CLOSED PARKING LOT DRIVING. i do maybe 20mph at the most and then slam on the brakes to get some good squeals and braking done. i do some tight circles and whatever. i circle around andryck's car, you know typical motion pics and ****. kid is in andrycks car taking pics of me as to not get ran over and to keep up motion. nothing special. NOTHING SPECIAL. IT'S TWO FUCKING ACCORDS!!!

so then andryck takes kid out of the parking lot and into the main road. DUDE WE PULL OUT OF THE PARKING LOT. WE PULL OUT OF THE PARKING LOT. i repeat OUT of the parking lot. we head towards the light as it was green, it turns red, andryck stops i stop behind him. kid is sticking his head out the window snapping some more pics. a good 3 minutes go by while we are waiting for the light. I SWEAR TO YOU, WE WERE WAITING. COMPLETELY STOPPED, NO REVVING.

then the light goes green and i see a cop car pull to my right telling andryck to pull over...HOW THE **** CAN I PULL OVER, WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING EXIT FROM THE PARK TO THE MAIN ROAD. so i reverse, andryck reverses. i park behind andryck. nose to rear.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS PISSED. the cop could have come to us WHILE we were in the parking lot. the cop could have come WHILE WE WERE LEAVING THE LOT. the cop could have even came AS WE PULLED TOWARDS THE LIGHT.

but no, fucker decides to let us THINK we can leave, and get us RIGHT WHEN THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN. at the point when we are MOST innocent. AFTER the act, not DURING, not AS WE ESCAPE. but AFTER when BOTH our cars are stopped.

FUCKING dumbas asks me and andryck for our licenses ONLY. no registration or insurance. he doesn't ask me a fucking thing i guess cause he's racist and i'm chiense or he thinks i might drop some law knowledge on him.

anyways, faggot talks only to andryck and andryck schools him in the legality of our meet. he says something like "i don't care, i don't want to hear it." GOES back to this cruiser, takes a dump for like 10 minutes, comes back and gives me and andryck back our license. says don't do this again here or i'll have you in jail. says the same i guess to andryck and i heard him say i don't care.

me and andryck pull away. WHAT THE **** IS THAT!?????

anyway, kid is just mad cause he didn't have his car with him that's why he's calling me gay. i understand. he's HATING on my beater.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
LOL! The whole story is true execept for the end. tsk tsk peter! :( LOL! ^_^' , Andy went to his gf's house so he wont be home for awhile ! We will probaly see the pics tommorow.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, damn, thats messed up. did he tell you at all why he pulled you over? or was it cuz you were taking pictures in a parking lot?

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
haha, damn, thats messed up. did he tell you at all why he pulled you over? or was it cuz you were taking pictures in a parking lot?

No he never said why he pulled us over .. -___- stupid fat cop! :( Anyways here is the light haze removal for your car peter.. The most expensive thing there is the ball.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2167

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
like i said andy, he did not even WHISPER a word to me. he knows i'll drop that college knowledge on him....LoL.

naw, i don't know. i KNOW for a FACT, we weren't "showing display of power" or whatever. that's usually the ticket down here in miami, so i heard. you gotta ask kid what the **** he told andryck.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Lol he told us the same thing he told you, But andy kept saying let me show you the pics and hes like IDC!, STOP!, IDC! Im like andy just shut up! leave the fat man alone! LMFAO!

[IDC = I dont care"

Back