4 lug 19" or 20" wheels w/ tires

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey whats up guys probably would be hard to run across but yes...time for bigger wheels please dont ask me why thats just what i wanna do to my car! i prefer 20's but i'd be satisfied with 19's or a decent set of 18's i have 17's on my car now and im willing to trade em off and add cash if i have to! ONCE AGAIN THEY GOTTA BE 4 LUG! pm me or bump if viewed!

sikjdm

Reaction score
you went from preferring 20's, to being satisfied with 19's, then to a decent set of 18's.

make up your freaking mind..

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
What happened to 5-lug, then wheels? Lol its hard to keep track of what you wanna do with your car.

20's are not hard to find in 5-lug. In fact they're probably easier to find, and will be easier to sell if you ever get sick of them. When was the last time you saw a 4-lug truck, van, or SUV?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you say 4 lug in one post but then say 5 lug in the next post...

What happened to 5-lug, then wheels? Lol its hard to keep track of what you wanna do with your car.

20's are not hard to find in 5-lug. In fact they're probably easier to find, and will be easier to sell if you ever get sick of them. When was the last time you saw a 4-lug truck, van, or SUV?

yes i want 20's but since they are so rare in 5 lug ill settle for 19's or 18's
dudes...reading comprehension:poke: supposed to be "20s are so rare in 4 lug i'll settle for 19s or 18s." one little typo...

Back