-14'' infiniti G20 rims 15.68 lbs each
-225/50ZR14 hoosier R6's

-suspension
-Tein's basic coilover kit lowered about 3''

Interior:

-reverse glow white face gauge's
-nitrous switch and bottle heater switch mounted buy crusie control switch
-custom short throw shifter

Just want to say hello to everyone i love my accord to death and i love the f23 motor it's been good to me, well enough talk here's some pics.

engine2.jpg

engine1.jpg

muffler.jpg

interior.jpg

now to the good stuff my old dyno sheets, since the dyno i've had the head port and polished along with the intake and exhaust gasket's port matched and also i'm running uberdata now. I head to the dyno in 3 days so i'll post the new one's soon.

Here's my baseline run with the basic's E/I/H along with a megan racing testpipe and msd ignition system.
dyno3.jpg

Here's my first run with my zex dry nitrous running a 75 shot it was running a little rich in this run.
dyno2.jpg

Here's my final run of the day with the nitrous tuned alittle better.
dyno1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theaccordian

Reaction score
behold the almighty F23! if youre car is slow, than that means my car is crawling.

how do you tune with uberdata? do you have to convert to obd1 and chip it? or is it a standalone?

demon5spd

Reaction score
Yeah i have a obd 1 p28 ecu chipped with uberdata along with a obd1 to 0bd2 conversion harness, the shop by my house Sublime speed technology is who tunes the car.

Oh and when i ran the 13.83 i had a set of hoosiers slicks on 14in rims running 13psi

i'm trying to take a picture of my time slips right now there just really blurry i should be able to get them up soon

demon5spd

Reaction score
ok so i suck at trying to take a picture of my slips but here's quick run down i promise to get the slips up soon.

here's my best 1/8th mile run

R/t .289
60' 2.103
330 5.956
1/8th 8.913
MPH 79.19

here's my best 1/4th mile run

dial 14.0
r/t .143
60' 2.003
330 6.003
1/8th 8.976
mph 81.15
1000 11.652
1/4 13.83
mph 105

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice, props for breaking into the 13's. You should polish the letters on your valve cover, that would look sick.

demon5spd

Reaction score
Thanks man yeah i had the valve cover powder coated once before and then i tried to use a dremel and polish the letters but in the end i screwed up the newly painted valve cover so bad that i had to get it done again to make it look right.

I want to get them polished i just don't want to screw it up again.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
Thanks man yeah i had the valve cover powder coated once before and then i tried to use a dremel and polish the letters but in the end i screwed up the newly painted valve cover so bad that i had to get it done again to make it look right.

I want to get them polished i just don't want to screw it up again.
You should probably take it off, you don't have to. Then use a block with like 800 grit. You may have to go coarser if you want it totally polished and then move down. But go from 800 to 2000. Then polish by had with your fingers. Or you can just sand with like 400 grit, it will be just regular aluminum, with a brushed look. Still looks really good, pretty stock but breaks up the color. The second way is hard to mess up if you have the cover off and use a block.

Back