FS: F23 Cylinder Head - Ported and Machined

Status
Not open for further replies.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Hey, i know a few FS thread got erased a while back so since I still have this, here it goes again!

F23 Head - NOTE: Camshaft & Rocker Arm Assembly not included

Full Head Job - New valve seals, valve job and cleaned.

EXTRA: Ported Intake Ports (to match stock intake gasket) - Flow tested @ 287cfm by McKray Performance in Mission Viejo, CA - Milled for a compression bump of about 10.5:1 - 50cc

Nice way to add a few ponies to your build. Ready to bolt-on!

Asking $275 +s/h ($45-55 depending on location)

iyzlzm.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
what kind of gains can be expected with an otherwise stock setup? im looking for a low maintenance way to get some more power :D

nyknick1015

Reaction score
it should definitely breath way better so with a proper tune, i would guesstimate 7-10hp to the wheels with just a bolt on to stock motor... wit I/H/E, maybe 12-15...

but thats just me guestimating

NASOHC

Reaction score
Only tuned will tell - it'll be some whp gains though. Anything would be guessing.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
This is a TRUE hp gain, not some ebay or intake crap. This is the core of doing any N/A engine. With a good cam and IHE and tune, you would probably make some good powah.

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
This is a TRUE hp gain, not some ebay or intake crap. This is the core of doing any N/A engine. With a good cam and IHE and tune, you would probably make some good powah.

ok cool. im looking to do an OBD 1 conversion so i can tune.

so dibs until i get a quote on how bad im going to get hit with shipping to the Great White North :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back