Stock Lug Nuts and Struts

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need stock lugnuts, the ones with the washer around it that holds up the plastic wheel cover. I dont know what i did with mines.... I need 16 total, if you have at least 12-14, i will still take it cuz i have a few lying around from my sisters car.

looking to spend $10-15 plus shipping (USPS small flat rate shipping box 4.95)

and i need struts. KYB GR2 Preferred USED but good condition or OEM as long as not blown. I think i only need fronts right now but i have to double check by the weekend exactly which ones i need

im hoping that some the NYC guys can come thru with some parts so that i dont have to pay shipping but i will pay shipping if i have to...

Part out coming soon... (plz dont bum rush me with PM's for my parts. Some i might be saving)

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i plan on getting stuff off the car by the weekend if i have time... but not selling yet till i have everything n order and im ready to sell

Cpyro

Reaction score
dammnit man, say it aint so, i havent even gotten to see the car yet.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
i may have stock lug nuts, but i have to check. thought i had them left over from my 5 lug conversion. send me an email @ [email protected] & i can let you know later today.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i got the lug nuts but i need struts... come on people... find me some struts

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I have stock struts and I'm pretty sure they aren't blown. I bought em off Greg. 50+ acutal shipping.

Back