FS: OEM:Washer Nozzels, Screw Covers, "Accord" emblem, Right-Center Tail Light.Last Bump!

Griffeycom

Reaction score
IF THIS THREAD EVER GETS BUMPED PLEASE LOCK IMMEDIATELY (edited 11/9/10)

I've got a few extra and/or used parts I'd like to get rid of from my 98 Accord EX-V6 Sedan in WHITE/IVORY here they are:

OEM WHITE Windshield Nozzles (2), these are my old nozzles, one them them wasn't working very well so I replaced both just to have two new ones, however it must be something in my lines because the one that I thought was bad still doesn't work very well (but a little better). I forgot which is which, so I'll sell BOTH for $10 shipped.

winshieldnozzles.jpg

OEM Door handle Screw covers (4). These are the little covers that go over the screws that are located in the little pocket where the handle is INSIDE your car. I accidentally ordered the wrong color (ordered GRAY, needed IVORY). So they're still sealed $6 shipped.

covers.jpg

OEM 98-02 Accord Emblem [USED & Needs GLUE] Part #75722-S84-A00 $7 Shipped
emblem.jpg

I also have an additional RIGHT-CENTER taillight (with the hole for the lock) that is in good condition. $20+actual shipping (pictures coming soon on all tail lights)

rightcenter.JPG

Alpine CDE-9843 MP3 Stereo $45 shipped SOLD!
Pioneer 800W GM-7100M AMP, $40 shipped SOLD!
OEM SEDAN Floor Mats (ROUGH!!!), these are OEM floor mats for the Ivory interiors, the rear two look like my brand new rear mats, however the front two are a little rough, especially the drivers side (obviously). $35 shipped or pick up for $30.
SOLD!
OEM 98-02? Honda Accord Sunroof Wind Deflector, looks new, was given to me by previous owner but was not installed on my car when I got it. $50 LOCAL Pickup or PAY SHIPPING SPF
Wood Grain Cup Holder SOLD!
I have a set of OEM Tail lights for a 98-00. The left center light has a leak and a lot of the paint inside is gone. The rest of the lights have paint inside that is peeling, but not bad at all. Would be a great set if you wanted to open them up and paint the inside, or install OEM right before selling your car. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER For these VIA PM. Sold!!!

NOTE, I will ship these items ASAP, the smaller items should ship same/next day. I am/will be searching for good shipping materials for the mats and the visor, please allow me adequate time to ship the larger items. All items sell as-is and are as pictured. Feel free to ask questions!!! PM me with questions & interest!

THANKS!

IF THIS THREAD EVER GETS BUMPED PLEASE LOCK IMMEDIATELY (edited 11/9/10)

Last edited:

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Re: OEM: Sunroof Visor, Floor Mats, Washer Nozzels, Alpine Stereo, Pioneer AMP

BUMP for some added items!

acedomain

Reaction score

i know someone who is interested in getting oem floor mats pm sleepycg3 glws....

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

same headunit that i have installed in my Bobcat excavator at work.

bump!

Nismode

Reaction score

Ivory - Beige, right? And I wonder if that amp would power a Pioneer Nav unit.

Griffeycom

Reaction score

Ivory - Beige, right? Yes And I wonder if that amp would power a Pioneer Nav unit.I would think so, but I have no idea what a nav unit needs.

Hope that helps

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Re: OEM: Sunroof Visor, Floor Mats, Washer Nozzels, Screw Covers

Last bump for a few weeks, if you want any of these things, let me know by Saturday, I will be unavailable to ship items for about a week after Saturday.

ThaJokaa

Reaction score

ill take visor when ur able to ship it.

SpikeMobile

Reaction score

I would also like to call dibs on the visor if you are able to ship. 94014.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score

hah its do able to ship the visor. get a bananna box and cut it long(lenght) then wrap it in up with bubble wrap and then wrap the cardbox around it.

Back