FS: 98 honda accord lx 5 speed

Marshall98

Reaction score
i have a 1998 honda accord with 134,xxx on the body but has a new engine with 60,000k. runs great, new clutch and flywheel about 4000 miles ago, comes with a set of 4 one year old snow tires. car has been re painted the factory color. the car has a yakima roof rack with the basket case basket, koni yellow shocks and ground control coil overs with a total of around 150 miles on them as of now. the car also comes with a dc sport header and a PSPEC short shifter.the car also comes with a apexi world sport 2 cat back exhaust, an acura TL-S rear sway bar, nuspeed front strut tower brace, and a BLOX SS test pipe. the car is on 4th gen accord wheels as of now, they are in great shape. i have an HID kit for the car with acura TSX projectors and shrouds that will come with the car but will not be installed. i also have a new in box AEM v2 cold air intake that will come with the car. i also have a new in box ingalls front and rear camber kit that will come with the car. the two front wheel bearings were replaced on 6/17/10, along with the drivers side lower ball joint, and new front rotors and advanced auto "gold" pads. the car is in great shape and runs great. the only problem with the car is that it has a small patch on the drivers side below the rear wheel where its starting to bubble from rust. my email is [email protected] and my cell number is 607-761-3377 txting or calling me is the best way to get ahold of me, or shoot me a PM. im listing at 4800 obo.

pics http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/z395civic/accord/

Back