FS: Two rear Tokico Illumina Shocks for 98-02 Accord (5-way adjustable) & 1 front strut

Raymond

Reaction score

securedownload-3.jpg

I bought these used from a guy on V6P who had them on his car for 8k miles. I never put them on my car, ended up not using them with my current set-up. This picture is the one he sent me, they look exactly the same now. I'm not planning on using them, so I might as well make some money back if I can! They are in great condition and have nothing wrong with them.

$160 shipped (paypal only) or $140 picked up.

securedownload-4.jpg

I also have ONE front Tokico Illumina strut, same deal, 5 way adjustable. I had put both (I had bought the complete set for my car) for about a week. One of them blew because the shop I used put it in backwards and it was sitting at a retarded angle and popped. This one is fine, it was installed correctly, and didn't give me any problems. Also bought from the same guy on V6P, so they have his 8k miles, plus about 100 miles from me on it. It's one of the ones in the picture above, looks the same, the other one is in the trash lol

$75 shipped (paypal only) or $50 picked up.

And this is a long shot, but I have 2 Tein S-tech springs for the front (98-02). The rears are still on my car, and are staying there lol. So if anyone is interested in lowering the front of there car a little less than 2" and leaving the rear stock, go for it. It'll look better than factory height for sure. They have about 30k miles on them, still ride fine, no problems. First person to make me a decent offer can have them haha

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Two rear Tokico Illumina Shocks for 98-02 Accord (5-way adjustable) & 1 front str

glws ray. sorri u didnt like ur set up

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Re: Two rear Tokico Illumina Shocks for 98-02 Accord (5-way adjustable) & 1 front str

very intrested, pm me where ur located or how much shipped too 19002

Raymond

Reaction score

On which item(s) ?

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score

are you willing to just sell one of the rear ones?:poke:

Raymond

Reaction score

I have a guy on V6P interested in the whole set, so I'll keep you guys posted. Gonna get a shipping quote tomorrow.

Raymond

Reaction score

Bump. I'm willing to let all three go for $175 shipped OBO. Just buy a single new strut and have a whole setup for practically half the price of new ones. Need these gone ASAP.

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score

Bump........

Last edited:
Back