FS: Turbo Specialties turbo kit

turboaccord98

Reaction score
Okay guys this is my Turbo Specialties Kit up for sale. The reason I'm selling is because I'm turning my accord into a commuter car for college and saving up for an S2000. This kit has about 6-7k miles on it so everything is still in really good condition. I bought it brand new for about $2,900 so I'm asking $2,000 since I will be throwing in some extras including: tapped oil pan, RC 550 injectors, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge and a manual boost controller. I will also throw in my a pillar piece that the gauges were on if you want it(see pictures). So here's a list of the parts included.

-Garrett T25 ball bearing turbo with internal wastegate
-Cast iron turbo manifold
-Turbo Specialties blow off valve
-intercooler piping with couplings and clamps
-front mount intercooler
-Intake tube
-RC 550cc injectors
-tapped oil pan
-downpipe
-manual boost controller
-all oil and water lines with T-fittings for the turbo EXCEPT the oil return line (this is easy to have made).
-AC Autotechnics boost and oil pressure gauges with all neccesary hardware and will include Greddy gauge mounts
-Install Instructions will be included!

This kit includes everything you need to boost your car except: oil return line, fuel pressure regulator, and either tuning software+p28 or a standalone EMS.

0824091220.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_0502-1.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_2734.jpg

Last edited:

turboaccord98

Reaction score
I didnt have this exact setup on I had a different fuel system which was vary limiting but my tuner said with this you could run 10-12 psi so probably around 200-215 at the wheels.

Back