Iphone 3g 8GB BLACK

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Hi there 6thgen, I have decided to part with my Iphone 3g, because I got the new Iphone and don't need it anymore. The phone is in great shape considering it is almost 1.5 years old. It has normal scratches on the back, (which EVERY iPhone has) mostly stemming from a griffin case i had on it. I can tell you that I have been the only owner, and know the complete history of this phone. It is a Black 8gb phone, running on the new 4.0 OS. I currently have it jailbroken, but I know not everyone cares, so if you are dead serious about wanting my phone, I can unjailbreak... no problem. Either way is fine with me. I will be selling the power cord, power block and the original box it came in. As an additional item. I have an Otterbox that I'm selling with it. I purchased this otterbox new at the apple store 4 months ago. It retails for around $40. This will be a great phone for someone who doesn't want to / or can't upgrade their contract at this time. All features on this phone work fine as if it was the day I bought it. I'm asking $240 with the otterbox. I will entertain any SERIOUS offers. Please call or text me at (931)980-9882. PLEASE do not attempt to contact between 11pm and 8 am. I can take additional pictures if necessary. Price includes shipping to US states only. International shipping will have to be quoted on top of that price. Also local pickup knocks $10 off. (essentially the shipping cost)
Here are all the pics I took. Thanks to my wife for letting me use her freakin sick camera.

Last edited:

emii

Reaction score
dang your phone is hella clean compared to mine. the back on mine has like 4 huge cracks in it haha. glws :)

Mufasa

Reaction score
GLWS dude, i know scratches come from debris getting stuck between the phone and the case, but better to have scratches like that than have a phone with no case

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys, and girl. It's tough these days to sell things like this, but I think I'm offering a fair price.... Remember, Any reasonable offer will be considered

Back