So it looks like the cl-s/tl-s rear sways went up in price

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get them. They were like $50 before i planned to mod my car. Now they are like $150. Anyone seen a dealer that sells them for the old price. I know the comptech 04 tl bar works for $100 but if i could do $50, i'd be worthy of my self given title. Honestly $100 isn't that great a deal on a swaybar. Not bad but not good so i don't know why everyone has been freaking out about the comptech. Anyway, if you can help me find an oem one for around $50, that would be great.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
i got mine online at either acuracarland or aandhmotorsports or somthing like that for 60 bux, but that was like 3 years ago dunno if they still have it there for that price, but its worth a try.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
you just reminded me that i wanted to get the competch one, haha. i gotta get it now.
Understeer reminds me, and constantly :D . I'll probably just end up with a comptech, i just think it sucks the oem ones triple in price everywhere i look.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
My car was pretty neutral stock, springs sort of hurt. But my new strut bar really did. It handles better, it's not really that bad but way less neutral than stock. I'd rather handle better with understeer though anyway. I need shocks/struts though.

theaccordian

Reaction score
you should invest in new endlinks also. honda oem ones make me wanna step on
a baby's testhiciles *in bad mike tyson impersonation*

Back