Numark turntable & numark Mixer & guitar amp

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
selling my numark tt500 turntable, this one of numarks best turntables it is direct driven and can handle scratching and mixing. price: $150.00
CIMG0890.jpg

Also my numark m2 mixer. Its a intermediate mixer. There is no bleeding in the crossfader. price: $50.00

and my stagg guitar amp Price: $30.00

all are in very good condition with light use.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Is the crossfader on the mixer optical? Dang... I was thinkin' about selling my tt500s to look for some technic 1200s... the tt500s got a strong motor for scratching... i've never experienced any slow down while scratching... you can push down on the platter and once you let it go, it sounds flawless... I love the 500's...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Is the crossfader on the mixer optical? Dang... I was thinkin' about selling my tt500s to look for some technic 1200s... the tt500s got a strong motor for scratching... i've never experienced any slow down while scratching... you can push down on the platter and once you let it go, it sounds flawless... I love the 500's...

yeah, i hate to get rid of the tt, but i got somethings i want to the car and i haven't touched them in a while

Back