car_right.png

car_front.png

car_dash.jpg

car_back.png

Next Purchase: New tires :rolleyes:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Hey! Looks kind of like mine!

To tell you the truth, I kind of like that color. My dad has a 2004 civic just like it. I wouldn't complain too much either, at least you get the cool wheels! :D

I just got new tires... Make sure they're "H" rated or higher, it makes a huge difference in performance (I know from experience)...

Any other plans? Plans for Mods?

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my budget won't allow me to get an extraordinary tire. These are the ones I was looking to get:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=191936

As for future mods...um...maybe a Bazooka tube, new stereo, and speakers
(at least the 4, if not all 6). Other than that, I'll play it by ear.

By the way...what do you guys think of Bazooka Tubes? (subwoofer's)

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Virtuosity0021 said:
Unfortunately, my budget won't allow me to get an extraordinary tire. These are the ones I was looking to get:
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=191936

Those would work, but keep in mind they make the same ones only H-rated, which is what you really want for our size cars. I have H-rated Traction T/A's. If you ask a tire shop or a Honda dealer, they will tell you that you need H-rated because anything less and the sidewall won't support the weight of the car (because they are so narrow). There is a difference. My second set of tires were lower rated, and it showed (the tires had a large bulge when properly inflated). Anyway, to make a long story short, it will be a little more for the H-rated, but you gain quite a bit of performance (I don't mean turbo performance, handling performance). I think my 4 mounted, balanced, and aligned were like $350 or $380. I can check when I get home if you're interested...

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
^that would be great...because I only have access to uh...$330 :( (would mean no spending money)

Actually, if all goes well, I should have a paycheck waiting for me tomorrow.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said stock...LOL
At least you have a full tank of gas
But don't worry, we all started there

angelplus

Reaction score
blacknight said:
At least you have a full tank of gas

First thing that I noticed lmao

But hey man, half the guys on here barely have anything done to their cars, so you're swimming sea of stockers ;) But everything looks clean other then the alloy wheels. Good luck with your mods, and remember, we're here to help you with w/e you need on your car. :cool:

demon5spd

Reaction score
Hey man if you want i good deal on some really really nice tires ck out this site it's where i buy all my tires from really cheap i picked up my 205/60R15 falken ziex 512 for $40 a piece and there really nice performance tires. in the end i think i spend about $188 with shipping.

www.vulcantires.com

ze512.jpg

Back