misc items, including air gun (tool), cordless impact, and tires, etc

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
im just trying to sell some misc things to get some cash for this interior im trying to get for this mustang i just picked up. here's a quick list.....

Ingersoll Rand air gun. Titanum model (2135TiMAX). bought it used, but i havent actually used it that much (reason why i decided to sell it). i will also get some pics later this afternoon. SOLD

Snap On cordless impact gun. i have 2 batteries, but unfortunately they are both bad. i will include the gun, both bad batteries, charger, & case. sold

Firestone Firehawk GT tires P215/60R16. came off my wife Lexus. decent tread left on the tires. no punctures/patches/plugs. SOLD

i have other items for sale...if you would like to see some of the things, you can check out all the pics i have.
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all

i also have 2 full size video games (old school arcade games) Shinobi & Mortal Kombat. even though the banner on top says mortal kombat II, mortal kombat III is currently loaded. when i bought the unit, the previous owner said that he had the motherboard for mortal kombat II inside the cabinet. so if i wanted to chage it, i just had to swap that out (i was too lazy & never got around to it). only problem with either of the 2 games it the right side low kick sometime stick/doesnt respond (on mortal kombat). could just be a wiring/button issue, but i never got around to fixing it. SOLD

also have a full size 3 piece slate pool table. wood cabinet/housing isnt perfect, but this is the real deal (not a cheaper bar table). you would have to come and dis-assemble. i will also include all the balls, sticks that i have. a floor standing pool stick holder & a smaller one that mounts on the wall. $125 obo.
DSC01020.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M (remove the spaces)

email for fastest response.

Last edited:

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
i forgot to add i am also selling my Panasonic camcorder. model number SDR-H80. 60gb harddrive (no need to tapes or cd cards. selling one ebay for $230 +. im asking $200obo. ill take pics soon.

acedomain

Reaction score
wow bro you got alot of stuff for sale their if i had the money that airgun / impact gun would of been mine for sure but you know family comes first so bump for u and glws

Drift

Reaction score
I bought my 2135Ti through my snap-on guy brand new for $290. Awesome gun. Highly recommended.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
wow. thanks for those price updates. i didnt know they came down so much. how about $150 obo for the IR air gun?

finch13

Reaction score
I bought my 2135Ti through my snap-on guy brand new for $290. Awesome gun. Highly recommended.

Agreed, you can't go wrong with the gun. Lightweight, tons of torque with an adequate air supply, fairly quiet, but not 2135QTiMax quiet. The direction switching buttons on the back are one of the best features!

Back