Camber

michaellee

Reaction score
Adjustable ball joint's compared to complete control arms? and what to run in the back for camber

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i would just get a rear one unless you are going lower than 2.5" in the front...even at 3" my camber wasn't that bad...if your toe setting is corrected you shouldn't really have that much tire wear even with some negative camber...

michaellee

Reaction score
well i'm trying to put my car down to factory tires so that's probably 2.5 in the front.

Phut

Reaction score
i don't understand what you're asking at all. but like someone mentioned, get an alignment done, see how out of spec you are, and then decide what kit you want.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
No experience with adjustable ball joints. But, you probably only need a rear kit. I wouldn't worry about it unless it's off by more than 2 degrees, maybe 1.5 Negative camber isn't a bad thing and you may need some to be honest, depending on your drop.

michaellee

Reaction score
ingalls control arms or just ball joints? I was thinking about skunk2 coilovers with kyb's wanna put it down to the factory tires. I was gonna go with adjustable's because I wanted a nice even drop.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you want it slammed basically. Like I said, drop it, see how bad the alignment is outa spec and THEN get the appropriate camber kit.

Phut

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
So you want it slammed basically. Like I said, drop it, see how bad the alignment is outa spec and THEN get the appropriate camber kit.
+1. the OP obviously don't get what we're getting at.

michaellee

Reaction score
Na i know what ya'll are saying but I'd rather buy everything I need at once and install all at once i'm shooting for 2.5-2 2/3 in the front and 2 in the back to save me the trouble of the time

Last edited:
Back