please close

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Clear headlight strip

Good luck on this one. I had to order a set of headlights to obtain mine. They do pop up for sale now and then though, and I've thought about calling HID Illusionz to see how they get theirs.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Clear headlight strip

I have a pair but you would need to bake the headlights and get it out yourself. I got I from eBay and they are in my blackhouse headlights that had the trim melted. I actually have two headlight units with the clear strip if anyone want to buy it. You would need to baked and strip it out.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

Good luck on this one. I had to order a set of headlights to obtain mine. They do pop up for sale now and then though, and I've thought about calling HID Illusionz to see how they get theirs.

you're right dude, I rarely seem them offered.

I'd go through the length of just ordering a set of blackhousings with them already installed just to get them, like on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

mmm pretty

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

Im pretty sure Ive got some laying around, let me check, and ill post back..

kn0x47

Reaction score

yeah i just don't wanna spend that much money. i almost have enough parts to build 3 sets of headlights already

I have a pair but you would need to bake the headlights and get it out yourself. I got I from eBay and they are in my blackhouse headlights that had the trim melted. I actually have two headlight units with the clear strip if anyone want to buy it. You would need to baked and strip it out.
pm'd

Im pretty sure Ive got some laying around, let me check, and ill post back..
sweet, lmk

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

just checked, and I do have some!

I only have the L&R front strips, not the corners, lmk if you want them.

I also have a set of headlights that has the full strips..they may even be opened, ill have to check.

kn0x47

Reaction score

just checked, and I do have some!

I only have the L&R front strips, not the corners, lmk if you want them.

I also have a set of headlights that has the full strips..they may even be opened, ill have to check.

i need all 4 pieces if you got 'em

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

The headlights that have all 4 pieces arent open, and i dont feel like taking the strips out, unless you want to buy the set of headlights. Since they are so banged up i would sell rather cheap..Theyre actually the headlights in my sig..

I only have the two strips out of the headlights, sorry…LMK

Back