Laptop HD, School Books

jwong512

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but since it's a free listing I've just decided to post up some stuff I'm trying to sell.

This is a Toshiba 2.5inch 120GB 5400RPM SATA HD that came with my HP laptop. I've used it for about 2 years now and there are no problems with it at all. It doesn't not have a click of death or any other problems that I can think of.
Willing to sell it for $25 local pick up or $32 shipped!

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer. I had to read this for my English class. It's in great condition and there might be some noticeable wear that I noticed from the previous owner. There is no highlighting that I can see in the book.
Willing to sell it for $8 local pickup or $10 shipped!

Single Variable Calculus by James Stewart, 6th Edition. I bought this book brand new and have been the only owner. There has been no highlighting inside the book and there may only be some minor scratches on the cover that are barely noticeable due to sliding across tables. There is no code included and must be bought seperately if your professor requires it for the class.
Willing to sell it for $95 local pick up or $105 shipped!

Chemistry, The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change by Silberberg, 5th Edition. I bought this book brand new last year and have been the only owner of it. There has been no scratches or damage to the book that I can see. There might be some minor barely noticeable on the surface due to sliding across tables. There is no highlighting at all inside the book. I am also including an access code that is required for the book in order to do homework online. It is good for 1 year and has never been used.
Willing to sell it for $120 local pick up or $130 shipped!

Back