WTB: Hid Kit

Drew707

Reaction score
wanting to buy a plug and play hid kit for my 01 accord coupe 4cyl. 5k or 6k nothing more or less. my ddm kit that broke isnt covered on their lifetime warrent so id have to buy a entire new kit. and their customer service isnt as what i expected it to be. post what you guys have and price please. thanks.

RedAccord02

Reaction score
amazon and ebay have some as cheap as 50$. Just be careful tho some of those kits are very low quality, you get what you pay for.

C_S_L

Reaction score
I bought a PnP ebay HID kit its been 3 years now and it still work fine. So I guess I got what I paid for.

I seen people selling them on Craigslist for around 50-60.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ddmtuning. but i been hearing some complaint bout customer service though

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
I have a PnP 9006 Prolumen 6k kit. About 1300 hrs on the bulbs (rough estimate). Will come with ballasts, ignitors, wiring, and bulbs. Let me know if you're interested. Paid $130 for it brand new a year and a half ago. I was about to post it for sale for $50. I have the original box as well. PM if interested.

cyellow

Reaction score
Dude.. DDM is having a sale I think and their 35w kit is $30 and 55w kit is $45 or $50??

LOL I would just get them if you're deciding on getting eBay one's

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What happened? What did they say when you called them? DDM's warranty should cover anything and everything that could go wrong.

My friend has a kit and one ballast and one bulb went bad, and they are sending him one new ballast and two new bulbs.

Bax

Reaction score
ddm tuning's customer service is complete garbage. I called over 20 times with NO answer.

i have a 5000k 9006 ddm kit sitting in my room, one side stopped working and i'm too lazy to figure out if its the bulb or ballast that went out. i'll give it to you though if you wanna just pay shipping. One side still works i know for sure, its just one side that went out.

vtec_905

Reaction score
ddm tuning's customer service is complete garbage. I called over 20 times with NO answer.

i have a 5000k 9006 ddm kit sitting in my room, one side stopped working and i'm too lazy to figure out if its the bulb or ballast that went out. i'll give it to you though if you wanna just pay shipping. One side still works i know for sure, its just one side that went out.

LOL

epic bump :huh:

Back