F23 camshafts

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys I was wondering if anyone has found a place to buy cams for the f23 motor I have found a couple sites but I was wondering if you guys knew of any good ones. Also if I was to just put a cam in would i need to get a apexi vafc to mess with the fuel or anything like that or could I just put the cam in. And does any one know how much it would help or would it be a waste and with the cam depending on the lob size could i use the stock valve spring or should i just get new one while im at it any info or help you guys could give would help. Also if you guys need to know my mods I have and intake and then megan racing headers and full catback Thanks.

theaccordian

Reaction score
no company makes aftermarket cams for the F23. youre only option is a regrind.gude offers a regrind, deltacam and webcamshafts offer custom profile regrinds, you just need to tell them what specs. I know gude doesent need after market vlave springs and as long as the specs you choose for a custom cam arent rediculuos, im sure youre safe with stock valve springs.

a vafc would be adequate I guess to tune, but you should also consider a cam gear (skunk2/aem) to adjust timing.

as far lift/duration, I have no clue.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rocketmotorsports offers a cam for the F22B1 - same motor. Only thing you might have to do is buy the 94-97 accord cam bolt b/c I think ours may be a tad larger. Don't quote me on that though. It can be bought at www.kteller.com

Like accordian said -
Gude does regrinds - core needed
WebCamshafts - core needed
Delta - core needed
RM - core needed

I also contacted Bisimoto awhile ago asking about camshafts and he said that the shop he uses (RSMachine) would make one and he would work w/ me on a profile for it depending on what kind of power I wanted, where I wanted it, etc. I think total if I'd had him do it, it woulda been like $800 for the valvetrain (springs/retainers) and cam, again, core needed.

Back