Price
$450

Contact information
(501) 650-4838

Is the item new or used
Used

-----------------------------------------------------
Product description

I have a used Nikon D60 up for sale. The camera/lens has NEVER BEEN DROPPED. Condition on the camera is a 9.5/10. Has always had a camera bag for it which will also be included. Lens is the factory 18-55mm.

Price Is Firm. Only trade i will accept is a Nikon D90(body & lens) + Cash on my side.

Items Included:
- Nikon D60 Body
- Nikon 18-55mm lens
- 52mm Filter
- Battery & Charger
- Camera Bag
- Memory Card

Text for me quickest replies. Thanks!

For Houstonians:
Don't have pictures because i don't have another camera but will be more than happy to meet up. i have school Monday-Friday from 2pm-8pm. anytime before/after will be fine. location is 1960/45.

EDIT: got an idea from my friend and finally got some pictures..sorry i couldn't find a way to get shots of the back. all those little specks and crap are from the mirror, i tried cleaning some more off but they wouldn't budge. no idea what it is..

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

and while i'm add it, i'll throw in some shots of my mothers car that i took with it too..

hyundaigenesis012.jpg

hyundaigenesis021.jpg

hyundaigenesis024.jpg

hyundaigenesis027.jpg

Credits: Thanks to Nikita for giving me the idea to take pictures of the camera like this :lawl:

sikjdm

Reaction score
oh fawk. my fault guys, i just realized it was in the other section..i should be asleep right now :lawl: mods halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back