seperate garage forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKlass

Reaction score
Its really confusing trying to find specifically what you're looking for in the garage forums some I'm suggesting maybe the engine and tranny section be split into Trannys, N/A engines exhaust, intakes, F/I engines exhaust intakes. Suspension wheels and tires be split into Wheels and tires, as well as brakes and suspension. As well as detailing if it could be split into an exterior and interior. Also the for sale section would be easier if there were specific sections such as Car for sale, Exterior, Interior, Drive train, engines, etc In my eyes that would make finding things so much easier.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Its really confusing trying to find specifically what you're looking for in the garage forums some I'm suggesting maybe the engine and tranny section be split into Trannys, N/A engines exhaust, intakes, F/I engines exhaust intakes. Suspension wheels and tires be split into Wheels and tires, as well as brakes and suspension. As well as detailing if it could be split into an exterior and interior. Also the for sale section would be easier if there were specific sections such as Car for sale, Exterior, Interior, Drive train, engines, etc In my eyes that would make finding things so much easier.

this is our forum. most forums i visit, import, domestic, bike, all have something similar to this

AKlass

Reaction score
I just find separating makes finding specifically what you want easier that is all as some other forums do this and it works wonders for me

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
we are not that big of a site that we need seperate forums for trannys and engines

we have review threads for products under each category

but plus 1 for putting this in the right area

Mikey

Reaction score
Damn. Dude's only been here less than 48 hours and already got (-) rep. Lol.

I do agree to some extent. I mentioned something about having an "Exterior body/accessory" section, to no avail. Oh well.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
go to v6p if you want to see where tons of subforums end up. you make a thread in one, you have to hunt for it if its moved...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
This is how our forum has been organized from its inception, and I have a feeling it will remain this way for a very long time. Please assimilate into our culture and develop a convenient way for yourself personally to find the information you need. It is very simple, with minimal effort.

AKlass

Reaction score
Damn. Dude's only been here less than 48 hours and already got (-) rep. Lol.

I do agree to some extent. I mentioned something about having an "Exterior body/accessory" section, to no avail. Oh well.

lolI don't really care for rep imo its just epeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back