Elemental Designs SQ10 slim subwoofer

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah I've read about it, its not for sale yet though, last I knew they basically had finished the prototype phase and were getting ready to start stocking them but that can take a bit i'd imagine.

I would assume the kv would have more output, but the sq should be pretty much equal.

just curious, why the spare tire? if space is an issue, you can fg it into one of the corners and still retain your spare.

ryon527

Reaction score
Wildman said:
yeah I've read about it, its not for sale yet though, last I knew they basically had finished the prototype phase and were getting ready to start stocking them but that can take a bit i'd imagine.

I would assume the kv would have more output, but the sq should be pretty much equal.

just curious, why the spare tire? if space is an issue, you can fg it into one of the corners and still retain your spare.

its going inside the spare tire. I really don't want to do the corner thing, its a pain plus it stinks up the whole car with the fiberglass smell. I'd rather take the spare tire out and work with that and let it all air out before putting the tire back in.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
honestly if it were me and you were interested in doing something different I'd look at putting like 3 eu-700's in the spare tire well. one of the members on icix hit almost 150db with 4 of those lol i think he had nine.1's strapped to them but I don't remember exactly how they were being powered. that's insane though for 4 of those little bastards.

Scott P

Reaction score
I have 2 11kv.2's fg'ed into the corner of my 99 coupe. I'm about tired of it though. there are some pictures of it on here somewhere. not to highjack the thread, but if the 02 trunk is the same as the 99, i'll make a deal

Spyder

Reaction score
I've thought about a pair of the SQ10's on the rear deck of the sedan. I wanted a pair of these for my old 300ZX for a 100% stealth install.

Back