01-02 V6 coupe instrument cluster

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot to try to find one with close mileage to what my car has, but let me know what you've got. Thanks.

Nismode

Reaction score
You and everyone else lol. It's hard enough finding 6th gen accords in my area.

Good luck, if you find 2 let me know :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've found about six on ebay, and only one of them was for a V6. And the seller can't/won't power it up to see the mileage. :(

Nismode

Reaction score
I've found about six on ebay, and only one of them was for a V6. And the seller can't/won't power it up to see the mileage. :(
Is it only the V6 model that has the different gauge face?

Also, does the mileage really matter? I mean, using a different cluster will show different mileage. Is it worth it? Why can't you just take the faces off and put them on your own cluster?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Is it only the V6 model that has the different gauge face?

Also, does the mileage really matter? I mean, using a different cluster will show different mileage. Is it worth it? Why can't you just take the faces off and put them on your own cluster?

No, both 4cyl and V6 01-02 coupes have the gray gauge face w/red needles. So if you're 4cyl, there's several on Ebay. I only found one that was V6.

Mileage doesn't matter to most people, but it does for me. I mean I know I won't find one that has the exact same mileage as my current cluster, but finding one that is somewhat close is preferable. I don't think I'll ever sell the car but if I do I want the odo to be close to accurate. Plus it would just bother me all the time knowing that my odo reading wasn't true. I'm anal about my car, sometimes to a fault. lol

From what I've read, the gauge faces are not interchangeable.

Nismode

Reaction score
No, both 4cyl and V6 01-02 coupes have the gray gauge face w/red needles. So if you're 4cyl, there's several on Ebay. I only found one that was V6.

Mileage doesn't matter to most people, but it does for me. I mean I know I won't find one that has the exact same mileage as my current cluster, but finding one that is somewhat close is preferable. I don't think I'll ever sell the car but if I do I want the odo to be close to accurate. Plus it would just bother me all the time knowing that my odo reading wasn't true. I'm anal about my car, sometimes to a fault. lol

From what I've read, the gauge faces are not interchangeable.
Yea, that's one thing I want to keep away from. I'm anal about having that be accurate.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Dude, it would be near impossible to find one with very close mileage, it would always still be off enough to make a difference in your book. If you need a AV6 cluster regardless of mileage, or if anyone needs one who isn't as picky about mileage.. I have it.

kn0x47

Reaction score
i would think you would be able to switch over the gauge faces..its pretty much just a thin piece of plastic anyways. if the mileage is too far off on the cluster that could end up getting on your carfax report and can hurt your resale

Back