Tsx 7 spoke rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

acedomain

Reaction score
hey guys i know this isnt an acura forum but just incase someone here has these and wants to sell them im looking for the acura tsx 04 7spoke rims (not the sunflower pattern) i have already sold my old adr 4 lug rims and need my 5 lug rims so that i can do my 5 lug swap ....let me know what you guys have to offer i have $350 dollars to spend if the deal is right maybe a little more....for those of you who gonna say sign up to a acura forum site already did and im looking....:thumbsup:

btw i dont car if they have some curb rash bcuz im gonna paint them black and they need to be with tires ....i dont mind if tires are used as long as they still have some meat on them ....the tires can be mix matched i dont care i plan on replacing them for new ones in the future but need them to last me a while

Last edited:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Ya, i've been thnking of selling mine if I can find something else, I also have 7th gen Accord 6spd wheels painted gunmetal that I can sell you for like $150 :)

The TSX wheels aren't in the best condition one has a junk missing from an accident another a small chip but tires are almost brand new on them.

acedomain

Reaction score
oh sorry dude i forgot i opened this thread but i already got them ....paid $400 with fresh tires....thanks anyways...maybe in the future if no one buys yours ill buy one wheel as a spare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back