Stock Air Box and piping

Drift

Reaction score
I was hoping that someone had their stock air box, inlet pipe and maybe even resonator they were looking to get rid of.

If need be, I have a CAI with a very used K&N air filter to trade (plus $$ of course).

If someone has one piece but not the rest, dont be shy. I'll take whatever you have.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i actually have one...but im in NY and it's kind of heavy and bulky to ship >.>
the ONLY piece im missing is a little rubber circle that i think is supposed to seal the resonator to the air box or something...if you're interested and hopefully pick up haha then i'll take pictures of it for you.

Drift

Reaction score
i actually have one...but im in NY and it's kind of heavy and bulky to ship >.>
the ONLY piece im missing is a little rubber circle that i think is supposed to seal the resonator to the air box or something...if you're interested and hopefully pick up haha then i'll take pictures of it for you.

Where in the city are you? I'd probably make the trip down there.

9450erick

Reaction score
what kind of cai do u have i might be interested
i do have the k&n filter cleaner/ does ur filter just need a good cleaning or do u recommend me buying an entire new 1?

Drift

Reaction score
what kind of cai do u have i might be interested
i do have the k&n filter cleaner/ does ur filter just need a good cleaning or do u recommend me buying an entire new 1?

It should probably be replaced. I've had it on the car since 01 and its been cleaned about 100 times. I just cleaned it the other day as I put my stock motor in the other day.

The CAI functions perfectly. It was crome, I painted it black, the black is chipping and could use another coat.

Again, I'm not asking for any money, in fact, I'll be paying someone to take it off my hands in exchange for their stock stuff.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Drift

Reaction score
no one's brought up the v6/4cyl issue yet? :poke: nick needs an f23 box :lawl:

Sh1t, I thought everyone knew that I didnt have a V6.

Sorry for not making that more clear.

I need a 4cyl air box.

Thanks Ryan.

Back