Fully Built H22 Turbo

talonted1990

Reaction score
That car is located less than 15 miles from where I live.:eek: I am going to email the guy so I can go see it in person.:cool:

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wow! Lots of goodies! Should be a hella-fast 6th gen!!! Someone here should buy it up:)

acrod99

Reaction score
Wow-that mod list is nutty! I like the car, but did you see the front and back bumper protectors? haha-i think they look horrible, but you can't argue with the performance!

Sonnick

Reaction score
yea man....that should run 10s! if people with 220whp run 13s....more than TWICE that? jeez leweez. those are the rims i want hehe. i would have to change the taillights tho....ewwww

HandoEX

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
yea man....that should run 10s! if people with 220whp run 13s....more than TWICE that? jeez leweez. those are the rims i want hehe. i would have to change the taillights tho....ewwww
I bet a 130 trap is feasible but not many fwd Honda's, even with 550whp, run 10s. Very difficult to hook up with that much powa at the wheels.
Still sick though!

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
That's not a 10s car... Even at 28psi, he would be MAYBE in mid11s... To give you an example, a friend of mine have a 96 Accord H22 Turbo, a 2door coupe. He's running between 25-26psi and his best is 11.46@139mph... That's a 5th gen, less weight than fatty 6th gen and with 28inches drag slicks...

Important: i'm sure the guy don't have the right engine mount for driver's side. Take a look closely... engine isn't straight... If you look at the picture, engine must me parralel with the front (where the radiator is), but this engine isn't straight. It looks not so important but don't forget that an engine bad-mounted like this one will result as broken axles because axles won't work correctly. Specially with a near 600hp car, you DON'T want a broken axle on the lauch of a race resulting in a control lost in the concrete wall...

Be careful if you plan buying this car...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its the angle that the pic was taken at that makes it look crooked. I highly doubt w/ all the money he's invested in the motor itself he'd let something like that go by unnoticed.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
simply take a rule or piece of paper. Put it on the radiator support and go forward while staying the rule parralel to the rad support, you'll see the engine isn't align..

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Seems kinda cheap even with 105K miles. This $hitter is prob. gonna explode any day now! J/K, but yeah I'd say buyer beware.

Back