Sorry for being MIA

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Well sorry if everyone's been wondering where I've been. I've been crazy busy this semester with school, i'm a political science major and now that I'm getting into the more reading/writing intensive courses of my major it's a little overwhelming. I usually have at least 250 pages a week and 2-3 papers every week as part of my recitations, so it's all been uh, fun? lol. and then i tend to get caught up in everything else on the weekends. so for anyone who has been wondering why i disappeared, that's why. and in the future if I go MIA it's just because i get busy. For people who have been patiently waiting on decals and whatever else I'm sorry and I'll get those out to you.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I just figured you were partying up there at VT with all those wins piling up. Ya'll are having 1 helluva season. Hope you don't get left out of the Championship like we were last year. But, yeah, Its good 2 have you back.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol yeah, i'm not complaining about 6-0 :D

was really, really hoping ND was going to knock out USC to move us up to the #2 spot

cdubb77

Reaction score
I honestly didn't miss you. :D

Ha Ha. J/K man. Glad to have you back. Good luck with your classes.

acrod99

Reaction score
Yeah, good to see you around. i don't miss going to my classes at all! Thank God that's all over! haha

Muyo

Reaction score
I was just talking with another member the other day and we were both wondering where you dissapear. Good to see you back.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
Welcome back! Do you think i'll have decals before october 29th ?

if you were in the states i'd say hell yeah. i don't know how shipping to canada works. do i need an extra stamp or something? lol

and yeah sadly i'm still way behind on my work too. i need to take some adderall and stay up for like 40 hours and catch up

Back