Horray new dyno numbers come look

demon5spd

Reaction score
Ok so for the past week i've been rebuilding the f23 with some goodies hehe, here's a rundown of what's been installed now, i've been driving the car like crazy for the past couple days so i could make sure to be over 500miles on the new engine before i hit the dyno everythings looks good so far.

-Gude Camshaft
-Cp pistons
-crowler rods
-Maxbore throttle body
-ARP head studs
-AEM cam gear
-walbro 255 fuel pump
-ebay knock off fuel pressure regulator
-Zex wet kit with 125shot

Here's the new dyno sheet i will have to get it tuned allittle more when i get paid again, I Love my F23.

accorddyno.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... 301 whp ain't bad... how much whp without the nitrous tho?

btw, how much did u get the pistons and rods for?

demon5spd

Reaction score
I got 189hp without the nitrous and i pick up the rods and pistons from one of the guys in my town for $500, he was going to turbo his 6th gen but lost intrest so i picked up almost all his parts for the build, minus the turbo

Jeffro

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
I got 189hp without the nitrous and i pick up the rods and pistons from one of the guys in my town for $500, he was going to turbo his 6th gen but lost intrest so i picked up almost all his parts for the build, minus the turbo

You can't beat that...

demon5spd

Reaction score
I really want to turbo the car bad, i mean i love my nitrous but i with the new shot the bottle gets suck down quick, i'll have to pick a 15lb bottle when i get a chance, if i can get the rest of the parts for cheap, i.e. manifold, downpipe,and intercooler and pipes, i might just go with it.

But i like the sleeper look with out the big intercooler that kind of goves a hint i guess i could paint the intercooler black

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
black ic and piping > *

tht's wat i'm doin ;) u know how much the cams r brand new?

Back