F22A intake manifold questions?

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
OK, for people who swapped theirs...does the F22A intake manifold flow better? You guys do know that the H23 shares the same bolt pattern as the F22A manifold and flows a lot better, and that the F22A6 lower runners and H23 plenum bolt together? The A1 and A4 don't work as they only have one set of runners.

I'm just asking because I have a 4th gen Accord w/a spun bearing I'm parting out, and I have the H23 top w/the A6 bottom, and it made a huge difference. I'm probably getting a 6th gen soon so I wanna do my research. Plus, my car came with the A6 stock so I have the PT6 ECU to control the secondary runners properly. Are there any performance gains for the mani swap, or is it just done to aid tuning?

retroshark

Reaction score
so are youy seeling the h23 mani? i swapped in the f22 intake manifold because i needed to run an obd1 iac and that was the easiest and most reliable way. if your selling the h23 mani i want it

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
retroshark said:
so are youy seeling the h23 mani? i swapped in the f22 intake manifold because i needed to run an obd1 iac and that was the easiest and most reliable way. if your selling the h23 mani i want it
Well I'm parting out my car now...but I'm on the fence as to whether or not to ditch the mani, especially since it really helped w/my '93, and I already have the computer for it.

I have the H23 bottom...if you can get an H22 full manifold you can take the top and put those together. I like the A6 bottom because it's shorter and gives a better top end.

Egi7

Reaction score
f23 is good if your boosted and its ported out (big plen, short runners), but the A6 or H23 manifold is better designed for all motor, for it closes the runners for low rpm torque and opens them around 4500 for peak top end power.

Back