Best coilovers just to dump a 6th gen?

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
I'm looking to get into the 6th gen game soon, just for looks on my commuter car. Anyways which coils would be best for a close to 3" drop, w/a decent ride? I like the Tein Basics but I might get stiffer springs in the rear.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Teins wont drop you that low.. Omni Powers, NEX Coilovers, Apexi WS FULL. All those are full coilovers and are $500+ But ive never heard nothing but good things about them.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
im on tein basics right now. its as good as stock but corners great. they dont slam, but my rear tires are slightly tucked with more room to go down

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
Badger, is this your car? If not, how does your drop compare?

burgandy3ai.jpg

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I dont think thats badgers car.. Correct me if im wrong thats to dumped to be on Tein's.. That car is on Apexi WS..

DjC

Reaction score
I'm riding on some Apexi WS, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. They will dump lower than the TEINs and they ride beautifully. If you can find them, go for it.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i can't argue tein basics vs. apexi world sports, but my tein ss's have plenty of room left on them to drop them further and i'm already fairly low (esp in the rear)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
thats not my car, but teins are maxed out right there. they can go that low

Twobit

Reaction score
ksports are 0-4" capable
costed me like 700 for brand new ones and im pretty sure they're just as good as the teins

Back