Nissan GT-R

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Well I guess Nissan finally unveiled their online pictures of the Nissan GT-R Proto, which I think is the newest generation Skyline GT-R. Personally I don't really like the front end of the car. Not my taste. Just thought I'd share the site with you guys. I don't think it's been posted yet. If it has, then I appologize in advance.

Proto site

okasu

Reaction score
i forget who...but someone had already posted pics...

klee

Reaction score
A bit of a 350Z/G35/Mazda RX-8 bubbly look to it. In the grand scheme of things, I think the overall exterior is really not that bad when compared to others such as the new Civic SI and Hybrid which I feel are pretty nasty looking for cars attempting to meet the futuristic approach.

acrod99

Reaction score
Those pics make it look a little better than the drawings i've seen. the back looks great, but the front...i don't know. i hate the futuristic approach car companies are going for, usually comes out ugly. once they fix the front, i'll get one. hahaha!

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
It MIGHT look good if all the black parts on the nose were bodycolor. Other than that, I think its alright. Is this a JDM only or will it be USDM also? (I Hope)

Back