Wtb coupe tailights

ABONACCORD

Banned
Reaction score
I need the full tailight assembly off a coupe.
I dont need bulbs or any wires just the tree lights themselves and the bolts if you have them.

Thanks pm me

ABONACCORD

Banned
Reaction score
This sites gay as **** lol.

Just need stock tails before i sell my peice of **** accord.

p.s to everyone your honda accord will NEVER be fast.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah, so that banstick hit pretty hard over the back of your head didn't it.

wait what's that..

oh, it was just the wind of fail.

Celidor

Reaction score
Just Sayin'

So why'd that guy get so bitter anyway? He thought he could get a 6 sec 0-60 with some bolt-ons and the 4-speed auto and when he found out he couldn't he threw a hissy fit?:asshole:

When does a car become fast anyway? When most other vehicles can't keep up are you then fast? If something can go 10x faster than you could possibly go on your own is that not fast? Most any modern car is fast. The question is only how fast. People don't understand the time they are living in!:explode: Ever increasing power in vehicles each generation makes the last gen "slow". People are spending a large chunk of their income on one sporty car so that they can brag about how fast their car can theoretically go from a dead stop and top speeds that are multiples of the maximum speed limits... An accord is not a race car... but it's not slow either. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a sports car and I plan on getting one, but if you think it's practical or necessary then you're a fool.

Sorry for the rant and bump to this dead thread, I cudn't resist, that guy was such a douche in the end. And I hate when people talk like 0-60 in 8 seconds isn't fast. If it's too slow for you get an NSX. (I want one) or that's probably still too slow at a measly 5 sec 0-60. You need a Bugatti Veyron with a 2.5 sec 0-60 but if you're that rich get a jet and then you'll see every car is slow in comparison.

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Just Sayin'

I think a better question is why the hell did you revive a 2-year old thread...?

Back