blog forum?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
idk if this is a lame idea, but what about having a blog-type area? like, someone wouldnt have to create a new thread for any event in their life. maybe if youve got something going on like a breakup or big decision like what should you do for a career you could post it up. or, you might just want to tell someone (anyone) a thought and not be judged face to face (kind of like a 3rd person perspective on your life). or you like random thoughts (i do. ex: in the mcdonalds monopoly game, why do they give you a game board with stickers when youre not allowed to stick the pieces to it??? its in the fine print).

it would be an off-topic kind of thing but you wouldnt have to question "is this worthy of a new thread?" cause its your thread. you do what you want. if you have an ongoing non-car project, or want to show some party pics, or whatever comes to your mind put it up.

maybe this is a stupid idea. would anyone be down :confused: even to try?? it might keep some more people interested in the site, who knows. any opinions? :eek:

Jeffro

Reaction score
So everyone would get their own sort of section in 6thgenaccord.com? I think that would be a lot of work to maintain, and personally, I wouldn't be into it, I think. I'll just update my "member's ride" part when I update my car, and the rest can be left to general discussion or myspace. :)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not to be a dick but I'm not really feeling that idea at all. i think those threads are fine in general chat, and anyone who has said "is this worthy of a thread" (haven't seen those posts) is just an asshole.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Wildman said:
not to be a dick but I'm not really feeling that idea at all. i think those threads are fine in general chat, and anyone who has said "is this worthy of a thread" (haven't seen those posts) is just an asshole.

Myabe there should be a thread titled, "should this be a thread" instead, and if it isn't worthy we can all flame the person to death? lol :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Yeah not feeling it at all..too much to maintain & it will just get insanely cluttered. I say if you want a thread to vent or confide in then just start one and keep it updated..

Browntown

Reaction score
I don't know about that.... it's a good idea, but not for 6thgenaccord.... this is supposed to be an accord forum so dedicating an entire section would be too much IMO. If anything, just create a section in the "members lounge" so you don't have to worry about censorship as much.....

Reaction score
no theme

Perfect work. Great site. Add more pictures. It'll make your site more attractive.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
i dont kno if there is 1, but there shood be a myspace group for 6GA.(xanga, etc or w.e)
u can blog n stuff all u want on there.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
it's been brought up before and all i got in response was
"YOU HAVE A MYSPACE...ROFL!!!"

so :sad emo face:

Back