New HID project goin in the works

angelplus

Reaction score
You heard me, I have another surprise comming up here. I contacted Custom Lightz, and I gotta get some stuff together so that we can do this. But what I nede to know from you guys is where did you relocate your battery if you did. And how hard was that, because I'm looking into a lot of work here too. I also need to move the power steering resevour, and the radiator catch can, if I'm correct. I'll get more info on here about what I need to adjust, but what I can tell you is that I need to make room for the highbeams :)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
just buy a relocation kit..run the wires down through the trunk along the underside of the body

angelplus

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
just buy a relocation kit..run the wires down through the trunk along the underside of the body

Oh, I didn't know that it was that easy.. lol thanks I'm going to look into that.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you can take your radiator overflow and get a longer hose...them zip tie it near the front of the radiator hidden behind the bumper...i painted mine black and if you don't follow the hose you can't even see it...

hdrenginebay800ug6.jpg

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah thats pretty clean. Thanks for the idea, I'll be working on that. And now I just need to know where to put the damn power steering thing at.

angelplus

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Can you give us hints on the project?? you should get some wheels too :D

word, I will be too, thats in the works for this winter. But this should be before christmas if i can get everything together. No hints. I keep everything secret til I give tease pictures...

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
word, I will be too, thats in the works for this winter. But this should be before christmas if i can get everything together. No hints. I keep everything secret til I give tease pictures...

You tease... Even though I'm pretty sure I know where you're headin' :) Of course, you'll have to give me a close-up view too before Christmas if you get it done before then ;)

Back