USED Coilovers or shocks

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Anybody want to help a fellow 6GA'er out and give me an outrageous deal on your old equipment? lol Its worth a shot...perhaps you guys got a new setup or something, I am just really really low on cash (Just bought textbooks for college, bought a suit for a wedding I have to go to on Saturday, gf's birthday present (damn diamonds) and bills) and I am really getting bored of my car lmao...If anyone really doesnt need their old stuff and could get a great deal on some older, but functional (and will last a while) stuff, I would be forever grateful for your assistance.

Thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Diamonds for a girlfriend? Hope you meant cubic zirconia. lol j/k

Make sure you know the mileage of the equipment you're getting. If the owner doesn't know, walk away because you could be buying something that's about to die. I also wouldn't buy anything that I couldn't look over in person, unless it's a trusted member here. Even then.

Have you perused the FS ads on here and V6P? Craigslist? Thought I saw some FF1's...

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Haha thanks and yeah i know...but real diamonds :'( rip holes in my wallet...I'm only 19...don't make THAT much money lol

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I just bought som Egay projectors from a guy 45 minutes out my back door. He had some springs, not a top notch name brand or anything but would make your car go a little bit lower. I think they were sportlines. Not sure though. Hed prolly ship em and let em go for about $50. They were off a V6 Sedan. Shoot me a pm if you want his number.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I have no prob getting springs, but if I were to get some I want new shocks

Back