5 speed swap

dcmystery21

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 5 speed swap. I would prefer bulk stuff, but let me know what you have regardless. For mileage sensitive parts, nothing over 150k please. Thanks.

Edit: Mostly looking for a few small things now. What I need is listed below.
(F23A1)

--Need Manual ECU + associated VIN!
--Need Intermediate Shaft!
--Need Clutch Line!

Questions:

All questions answered so far, mostly thanks to Badger

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
--Need Clutch Lines!
--Need Starter!
--Need Intermediate Shaft!
--Need Driver's Side CV Axle!
--Need ECU!

get the starter from advanced auto parts as well as the axle. life time warranty on both parts. rest you can find from a junkyard. ecu would be hard, but any 96-01 prelude or 90(?)-02 accord half shaft would work. clutch lines should be fairly plentiful. i am going to a junkyard down here friday, i will keep an eye out for stuff and get ya a quote

Questions:
I have 2 sensors on the clutch pedal assembly. One is the clutch pedal pressure sensor.
--What is the other sensor for?
--Do I need the clutch pedal sensor?
I noticed that my car is not pre-wired for the clutch sensors. Am I mistaken or do I need to wire some stuff up?

the other switch is for cruise control. you don't need to wire either of them up. one is for safety and the other is for comfort, neither is mandatory.

Is this the intermediate shaft that I need?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Please let me know if I did not list something or if I am missing anything else.

that does not look right, but i dont have a true 98-02accord half shaft. mine has different mounting holes, try to avoid ebay stuff. you really can't get a good idea of the item without seeing it

Back