FS Section

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Hey another forum I'm on that uses vbulletin has disabled posting in the for sale thread for those who don't meet the minimum requirements.
Maybe we could try this. Would keep most of the noobs from posting but still allow them to view.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i think nubs are allowed to post wtb threads and seeing how it would be unreasonable to break down the sections into fs and wtb sections, i say we leave it the same. rules are posted. not our faults if they don't read them

kn0x47

Reaction score
^^i agree too. even tho its more work for the mods to have to keep closing their fs threads, i still dont think this site is big enough to warrant different sections for wtb and fs threads

kn0x47

Reaction score
^^ well the rules accidentally got deleted at one point so i dunno if that's a typo or if he really did change it

jdmcg3

Reaction score
just a quest... if someone has been in the car sence for a good long while.. has been driving a 6ga but just now finds the site and has a **** ton of stuff (good stuff) that he wants to sell.. why cant he before he makes 50 post (which is kinda alot when you dont have to many questions to ask and such).?? i just always wondered why noobs cant post fs. and please dont say rules are rules... we arent in 5th grade anymore

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
we want ppl to come in here, contribute and establish themselves as trustworthy individuals before we allow them to sell... the admins and mods figured 50 posts is enough to achieve that level of trust... first and foremost, we want to protect our members

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
we want ppl to come in here, contribute and establish themselves as trustworthy individuals before we allow them to sell... the admins and mods figured 50 posts is enough to achieve that level of trust... first and foremost, we want to protect our members

Totally agree with you sir, and thanks for caring for us!!!

xIrvin

Reaction score

That makes COMPLETE sense. Protects everyone.

Back