Aiming your headlights?

PhattyT

Reaction score
i was wondering if you could aim your headlight left and right... like you know how you can aim up and down with the beam.. can you also do this side to side?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Yes, I believe it's the far adjuster on the back of the headlight. I'll look it up and double check.

edit: My fault, it's the inner adjuster, towards the center of the front end. I just checked.

Last edited:

PhattyT

Reaction score
inner? can you show me a picture? [= have no idea where its at xD

angelplus

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Yes, I believe it's the far adjuster on the back of the headlight. I'll look it up and double check.

edit: My fault, it's the inner adjuster, towards the center of the front end. I just checked.

I dont think that you can adjust it horizontally, but there are two separate dials that move the highbeam and lowbeam up and down.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you can do it horizontally, its the knob next to the high beam light bulb socket. itlll be between that hole and the grill.

PhattyT

Reaction score
ok i see it now!, but how do i move it? i see it points R L < > ? theres a cap on some bolt...

edit: i took the cap off and it seems that you need a wrench to move it R and L? am i correct?

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Wow, I dont remember seeing this tab... so you guys are telling me that theres three tabs to move the headlight beams? I need a picture please.

Back