Next Project?!

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Ok, so when I was shopping for cars, I test drive a Passat (which had a turbo). I was so thrilled by the turbo that now I'm seriously considering adding a turbo to my car.

Soo...what would be the benefits of adding a turbo? About how much would it be to get one? Could I purchase one and install it myself?

Anything you guys think you should tell me, go ahead.

Thanks a ton, i'm just trying to learn here.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i'd try searching, there's been quite a few threads about it and you could probably find quite a bit out by reading through those threads

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Virtuosity0021 said:
Soo...what would be the benefits of adding a turbo? About how much would it be to get one? Could I purchase one and install it myself?

just search around on accord forums, and if youre asking these questions now, i would suggest you do alot of research. cuz a turbo isnt something you can just slap on like an intake. you need engine management and tuning and stuff.

angelplus

Reaction score
Or he could check out B's build thread over at E-H, which has a **** load of information on building your block, and turboing.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Retroshark did a nice write up on what you need for a turbo here. I'd start there with researching because you can at least look at the basics and go from there.

:thumbsup:

theaccordian

Reaction score
there's a welath of info here on turboing the F23, dont let it go to waste, use it.

Back