Next Summer

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
How about a little meet in the East coast next summer ? I'll ask 6th gen owners from Quebec's Accord Club to see if some are interested. A meet would be nice! Some of you would be interested in a international 6th gen group meet ?

angelplus

Reaction score
Eastern locations:
Philly PA, western NY, north VA, Washington DC anyone?

U.S national meet:
OK, IA, IN, IL, TN, KS, NORTH TX, NE

those states seem to be conveniant for everyone, seeing that people would be comming from MA, Mass, Con, NJ, NY, PA, then CA, AZ, NM, OR, ID. lol i dunno just extra planning to be involved in the US meet but the Eastern meet is more likely to happen

Muyo

Reaction score
I think I can make it to the next summer.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd say keep it east coast. Western/Central NY would be a good spot since it's pretty much smack dab between everyone. Hard part would be finding a meeting spot large enough and then planning a cruise or what not and whatever goes on afterwards. Make a weekend out of it. Show up friday, hang out sat, part of sun, leave sun.

Actually I mapped it out for OH, Canada, VA, MD, D.C., Quebec, CT, RI, NJ to Syracuse (looked like the middle to me) and it averaged out to a 5&1/2 hour drive for just about everyone except people coming from VA (I went from Richmond to Syracuse - 8 hours). Found a couple nice hotels too that are near Onondaga Lake.

Yea...I was bored....

Last edited:
Back