Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > General > Off Topic > Non-6GA Car Chat

Non-6GA Car Chat A place for everything else that isn't accord-related

Register to remove these ads

Old 10-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Grillin' rape steaks

Points: 69,072, Level: 81 Points: 69,072, Level: 81 Points: 69,072, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to allJMillerUA6 is a name known to all
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via AIM to JMillerUA6
Interview with Chris Bangle.......

Just a short documentary on one of the most criticized albeit influential car designers in recent history. I personally cannot say that I liked the direction he went with BMW, but regardless he seems like someone who is very passionate about cars....all cars....and that is something I can definitely relate to.

If you've ever wondered how former BMW design guru Chris Bangle's mind works, you're in luck. Inframe has rolled out a special documentary on the man behind some of the more controversial design elements in the BMW stable, and the site has even been so kind as to roll out a teaser video to give us an idea of what to expect from its documentary on Bangle.

Over the course of the quick five-minute clip, the designer touches on everything from his time with General Motors to the inner workings of the separate companies under the BMW banner when he arrived at the German manufacturer at age 35. Bangle also shares what he has tucked away in his own personal garage at the moment, including one very special classic. We won't spoil it for you. Hit the jump to see the video for yourself. Thanks for the tip, Chris A!
Source: Autoblog
http://www.inframe.tv/filmproject.aspx?id=27

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/20/v...sia/#continued
Old 10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm Old

Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

98ExAccordwv is more helpful than most
Member Photo Albums
Re: Interview with Chris Bangle.......

Looks like an interesting documentary, I'll have to check it out. He's definitely been one of the most oft criticized designers as you've said, but he's also one of the best.