WTF?! HElP!!! lol

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I dont remember having a wireharness for this part i went to senor stereo today and bought one but that was for my car wtf do i with this? Keep in mind im installing my own radio.

radio008sc7.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
you just need the correct wiring harness for it. meaning, if you have a Pioneer headunit, you must find a Pioneer wiring harness. if you had a stock OEM cd player before, you have to buy a Honda wiring harness also. here's how it would connect from the car to the headunit. it's not that hard to wire them together. it's basically matching the color. the blue and white strips (i believe) is the remote which you wire that to the amp if you have subs. hope this helps or hope this is what you're talking about.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
going to have to order a new one. I doubt resellers stock things like that because I can't imagine many people lose them - you'll probably have to try ordering one from Pioneer directly

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
We(best buy) and all the other car audio shops don't stock them. That's a Pioneer I take it?? The harness will be about $17~$20. You can find them on eBay from time-to-time. I'd give you one if I had one, but all I have lying around are Alpine harnesses.

Back