New (not really) wheels....

Browntown

Reaction score
So I found somebody to trade rims with me.... thinking about these 18's. I want to paint them though. Any photoshop guru's want to give me some previews?
newwheels.jpg

I know they're not the best but I like 'em and it's better than the chrome IMO....

Jeffro

Reaction score
Browntown said:
So I found somebody to trade rims with me.... thinking about these 18's. I want to paint them though. Any photoshop guru's want to give me some previews?
newwheels.jpg

I know they're not the best but I like 'em and it's better than the chrome IMO....

What are you thinkin' for painting? Black or Bronze? (or blue :rofl: )

6THGEN_AI4

Browntown said:

Yep they are a lot better, and as jeffro said you can paint 'em they would look sweet.

Browntown

Reaction score
I was thinking either black or bronze.... most likely bronze since there's SO many cars with the black wheels out there..... you guys have photoshop? I'd like to see what it would look like.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i like it a lot.... ur car is green, so go bronze or gold... i'm also debating if i wanna paint my tc rims

btw, try keep the polished lip as it is

Browntown

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
i like it a lot.... ur car is green, so go bronze or gold... i'm also debating if i wanna paint my tc rims

btw, try keep the polished lip as it is

Oh yeah... I'm not touching the lip.... my only issue is not painting those little bolt thingys.... I have a feeling that'll be pretty time consuming during the prep phase.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
if u wanna do it right, i would take apart the wheel (assuming it's a 2 piece) so tht u keep the lip clean..but it's up to u

Browntown

Reaction score
how would that affect the structural integrity of the rim if I took it apart? Would I risk warping it easily or am I just overly-concerned here?

Back