Car Covers ?

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
Been looking around for a car cover, cheap ones on ebay and expensive ones at auto parts.

Can anyone recommend one they use when they keep there car outside ?
thanks guys.

NASOHC

Reaction score
What's budget... I picked up an OE Honda Accord cover from dealer for 120

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Got mine from O'rielly and it was snow/water resistant, grey in color for around $40. Works great too btw!

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I'd recommend the OEM one from Honda made for your car... They fit perfect I have one and used to use it all the time when I first got my car. I don't park under trees anymore or anything since I'm so low and going up my driveway is a pain. Real good quality car cover though and it has pores so it breathes. I had 4 inches of snow on it last winter and very little water that leaked through after it melted. When it snows though you want to go and get that off though so the car cover doesn't mold to your car. It's a pain to get off after that and will tear your car cover. With the autozone O'reilly ones it will tear completly through as i had one of those for my mustang back in the day. But the OEM Honda one basically has multiple layers of protection and it only tore the undermost layer. Hope this helps your decision! :boink:

blackcord

Reaction score
and just make sure that your car is really clean before covering, cause with some dust and dirt underneath and with the wind and removing/replacing the cover, it will scratch your paint.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Picked up a blue OEM 6thgen Honda Accord sedan car cover from eBay for $40 shipped.. Says Accord right on the front. Deals are around, just look for them at the right time.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
do they protect against pinecones? one just fell on my sht the other day, now i have a dent on my roof :(

Back