Photoshop help needed..

ddawg

Reaction score
I need a little help from the photoshop gurus here... I want to see how a headlight would look if i removed the amber strip and put in a row of leds in it. I don't have a picture of any.. the headlight or the row of leds, so if someone could find a picture of a headlight and lit up leds and chop them together, it could be something one could do when blackhousing a headlight :D

thanx guyz :)

angelplus

Reaction score
www.Customlightz.com has actually done it, so go there and search for the LED pictures, and you should see pictures and maybe a video. SO you might not need a photoshot done. I have actuall thought of this, but found out its not really for me.

dynasty

Reaction score
1.jpg

saved you the trouble from going there. :afro:

Browntown

Reaction score
hey, that looks good..... but I think you'd need HID's so your LED's don't outshine your headlights....

Jeffro

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
saved you the trouble from going there. :afro:

That does look pretty sweet... HID's would definately help your case, too!

ddawg

Reaction score
Thanks alot guyz... I should have searched !!!.. my bad, will definitely look into it coz those look good... Right now I am running Hyper White bulbs from Luminicsbulbs.com, wonder if the leds would outshine those..

Jeffro

Reaction score
If you kept the amber color you'd probably have better luck... The white is what will cause trouble out shining your headlights...

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
If you kept the amber color you'd probably have better luck... The white is what will cause trouble out shining your headlights...

Eh, now that I look at it, it looks sweet, and ricey at the same time :computer: But what its really used for is when you're just driving around 4 - 6 when it just gets dark (not anymore lol) they'll really bright

ryon527

Reaction score
I was going to do that just behind the smaller reflector part of the headlight. I drilled like 12 or 13 holes for the leds and they would be pressed fit into the chrome plastic part of the headlight from the back and light up the reflector.

Back