2" drop

minituck04

Reaction score
looking for springs that will give me a 2" drop. i dont want them so much for hauling *** around town but mostly for the look. i dont mind them being a lil stiffer than stock i just dont want them real bouncy. any suggestions. cuz ive looked into the teins and the neuspeeds. but they have a bunch of different brands on horspowerfreaks.com, ive listed them. ive had intrax springs before and i reallly liked the way they rode. im never and nasty roads so i dont bottom out much. i usually just cruise around unless im on the freeway then i have that bitch buried. im gonna be running 18s with 225/40 and i want like a 1.5 finger gap

bg suspension
comptech
eibach
espilar
goldline
HP racing
H&R
intrax
neuspeed
progress
skunk 2
sprint
suspension techniques
tanabe
tein

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
H&R sports - are you gonna match them with some shocks or just run the stockies?

minituck04

Reaction score
if i dont have to swap the shocks out i wont cuz they have a warranty. and i own all the equipment and tools to swap them out if need be. but if you think im better off getting new ones i will. im not getting these to race and haul *** around turns. but ill look into the bilsteins.

minituck04

Reaction score
anyone have any experience with intrax springs. i htink eibach makes them. cuz i had them on my celica and i love the way they rode. it was also a smaller lighter car.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
getting shocks now will make it so you don't have to replace your stock ones when they blow later from being lowered....i would do it all at once to save a little bit of work...

theaccordian

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
getting shocks now will make it so you don't have to replace your stock ones when they blow later from being lowered....i would do it all at once to save a little bit of work...

and give you a hell of alot better ride, stock shocks cant handle dampening higher spring rates.

minituck04

Reaction score
so would getting skunk springs be okay on stock shocks. cuz i really like the "blues" so i wouldnt mind getting them but if having the springs just for looks wouldnt matter if i had bad *** shocks then id roll stockies. if not ill get the shocks. just that i dont roll my car on s h i t a s s roads. but for what im looking for what is the best combo

6THGEN_AI4

Correct me guys if I'm wrong but not only shocks you also gonna need some camber kits with more than 1.5" drop. Thats what I heard from other members.

Back