Oem Lips

Neight

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to fit a coupe OEM lip on the sedan? Sucks that honda doesn't make one for the sedan. They make one for the 99-03 tl though. I'm sure you can, again I just want to know if anyone has, I am looking for options, someday I'll get a Lip.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you put a coupe font end onto a sedan, it would work fine. but the sides and rear would never fit without customization for sure.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Neight said:
Has anyone tried to fit a coupe OEM lip on the sedan? Sucks that honda doesn't make one for the sedan. They make one for the 99-03 tl though. I'm sure you can, again I just want to know if anyone has, I am looking for options, someday I'll get a Lip.

Yeah, those TL factory lip kits are hawt :thumbsup:

Neight

Reaction score
I just looked at them, I still think the OEm coupe ones have a cleaner less agressive look. How about oem acura tl lips? would they fit?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
There is really no way to get the coupe lip on there. You could get the front to fit with a coupe front, and you could probably get the sides without a ton of modification (you probably need to cut them in half and fill in the material). THe rear just probably wont work.

But sedans have a much bigger selection of lips. I'm sure if you look around you can find something.

Back