tmobile phone or unlocked iphone

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
like the title states i'm looking for a tmobile phone or unlocked iphone ... show me what you got

smoky

Reaction score
Dang and I just sold my g1 about 2 weeks ago for 50 bucks lol..if only I knew

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
so i'm still looking ... does anyone have or knows where i can get a 3g mytouch slide for a decent price?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Touch pro 2 .. It haz teh 3g. Better than mytouch slide for sure. The mytouch slide was a copycat of the touch pro 2 lol.

Well back on topic.

The phone is in good condition with little use wear. The only thing "wrong" would be a little tab in the battery door broke, so it stays on, BUT if you fidget with it, it'll fall off haha, and theres a light scratch on the screen too. Battery covers are only like $10 if that, so if you're still intrested, shoot me a PM!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-OEM-HTC-Tou...073347?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item20b5ae9e43
^ That's the battery cover

http://cgi.ebay.com/T-Mobile-HTC-To...0601732958?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item41552aa75e

That's the phone ^^

Mine comes with the charger, headphones, and separate headphone/charger adapter thingy.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I have this phone, unlocked for any service that requires SIM card, operated without mandatory SMART plan, and picks up WIFI where available. Touch-screen with stylus or finger. Has a good calibration for finger action if that's what you like. Also has GPS, 3MP camera, Windows Mobile, memory card capability, yadda yadda all the bells and whistles, you can do some research.

pharos traveller 137

Look it up, but here is the a standard pic of it:

pharos-traveler-137-468.JPG

It is basically brand new, only used for a few months. Reason for sale is that I changed to Verizon plan which is SIM-less, and also I need money. PM me if you are interested. Real pictures will be provided upon request, and shortly it will be listed in my other for sale thread.

- Nikita

Last edited:

jaz

Reaction score
i have 2 unlocked sidekicks, 2007 lx $50 shipped and 2008 lx 75 shipped. pm if interested, i'll send pics :)

Back