Anyone tried/heard about these headlights?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea a lot of people have those. just check the seller but they are real lol. it's not someone's science project.

Bond4387

Reaction score
this. plus oem stanleys have a lot better light dispersion than aftermarket

Usually. I ordered an aftermarket OEM replacement, and the light displacement is just as equal as the OEM stanley. The fitment on the car itself though.....not so great lol. Had to make my own adjustments

Btw I love your 'red'housing on your headlights. Looks amazing

Skyy

Reaction score
Well Im looking for a replacement because when I blackhoused my lights, I used painters tape to cover the turn signal reflector section. And the tape decided to take some of the reflective coating off. So theres white spots now..and it looks kinda tacky :/

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Well Im looking for a replacement because when I blackhoused my lights, I used painters tape to cover the turn signal reflector section. And the tape decided to take some of the reflective coating off. So theres white spots now..and it looks kinda tacky :/

ooo that sucks, i just painted that part of mine as well... i figured i could just put the reflector back over it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dude just do it yourself. You feel way more accomplished when you finish :)

this. plus oem stanleys have a lot better light dispersion than aftermarket

/thread

This happened to me too. How long did you leave the painters tape on though? In the future, you can dab the tape on your clothes or carpet before putting it on the housing and it won't be as sticky.

But yeah this happened when I did my redhousings, I just hit the reflector area with chrome-like paint and it actually looks better and reflects better than that coating. So yours are fixable.

Last edited:

Skyy

Reaction score
/thread

This happened to me too. How long did you leave the painters tape on though? In the future, you can dab the tape on your clothes or carpet before putting it on the housing and it won't be as sticky.

But yeah this happened when I did my redhousings, I just hit the reflector area with chrome-like paint and it actually looks better and reflects better than that coating. So yours are fixable.

Ohhhh very cool. I guess i'll just do that haha. Did you use high temp chrome paint? or just normal paint?

Back