CSF Aluminum Radiator

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Brand & model: CSF All aluminum Radiator
Price paid and from where: 100ish
Pros: increased cooling efficiency, and lower operating temp
Cons: N/A
Final verdict: Wow, after installing this radiator, my temp meter never rose above 1/4 unless i'm sitting in traffic. But once the car is in motion, the temperature immediately drops.

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I bought it from NVA-AV6. I think when he called in, he cleared out their inventory. This radiator will be discontinued. You may be able to find it at other distributors.

No HP gains from radiator. It's for cooling not HP. With my application, it's definitely helping and necessary.

No pics, as it's already installed, and i'm sure EVERYONE knows what an aluminum radiator looks like. If you don't.... then.....

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I bought it from NVA-AV6. I think when he called in, he cleared out their inventory. This radiator has been discontinued. You may be able to find it at other distributors.

No HP gains from radiator. It's for cooling not HP. With my application, it's definitely helping and necessary.

No pics, as it's already installed, and i'm sure EVERYONE knows what an aluminum radiator looks like. If you don't.... then.....

Wouldnt that help the engine perform better?

ejreams

Reaction score
I mean yea, but its not going to really change anything other than lower the running temperature and maybe help a shatty auto tragic.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
it's good for high performance cars that are stroker or boosted to decrease temp. Regular cars, it's unnecessary

hotaccord243

Reaction score
All I find is Denso or Valeo replacement radiators. I believe its the all aluminum Denso one. Is that the one you are talking about?

Back